QA Web Tester
This fast-growing Digital Consulting and eCommerce agency is a leader in the Shopify movement in Europe and growing into the US, Canada and Australia.
Their focus is on creating nimble, flexible and cost-effective enterprise commerce solutions using Shopify Plus - the fastest growing Enterprise eCommerce platform on the planet.
To do this they combine their exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from their partners DynamicYield, Tealium, Convert.com, DotMailer, Klaviyo and LoyaltyLion, with great clients - Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
They are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our websites, applications and systems work correctly.
Responsibility / Skills
- Review and analyse requirements and specifications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA Web Tester or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
It'd be great if you have experience with:
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Knowledge of Adobe software e.g. Photoshop, XD
- Experience with testing ecommerce platforms in particular Shopify
- Automated web testing using frameworks such as Selenium
- Salary £18k-£22k based on experience
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Opportunities to travel to work with remote working teams
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year employed (capped at 5)
- Ongoing opportunities for in-house training and team rotation
- Regular company socials and events, including Games Nights, and lunchtime quizzes