Job Description: Data Analyst
We are a fast-growing Digital Consulting and eCommerce agency. We are leaders in the Shopify movement in Europe and are quickly making inroads into the US, Canadian and Australian markets.
Our focus is on creating nimble, flexible and cost-effective enterprise ecommerce solutions using Shopify Plus - the fastest growing Enterprise eCommerce platform on the planet.
Our growth has been achieved by helping our clients maximise their commercial potential through our Growth Accelerator service. Within the Growth Accelerator team, we have specialists that make up a full-service ecommerce function: CRO strategists, Performance Marketeers, UX Designers, SEO & Content Specialists & Project Managers.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with experience in CRO and customer insight development to help us cement our position as the best agency in the sector
Responsibility / Skills
- Develop our analytical process - particularly expediting how we turn customer data into insight and therefore action
- Developing flexible insight solutions across every stage of the customer journey (acquisition, conversion and retention) to facilitate quicker learnings.
- Coaching and mentoring to up skill the company through advancing their use of data, including analysis, interpretation and presentation of data
- Turn data and ideas into action by supporting the team with test ideation, strategy and presentation (including supporting with every stage of the testing process)
- Internal reporting - this role could handle internal reporting (on our impact), and client reporting (both internally for learning and for the client) with a view to establishing ourselves as the source of truth for our clients data-led decisions
- Research and development - advising and assisting with the analytical setup and ongoing management of new websites. To include the research and development of analytical opportunities during and prior to the new build stage of client engagement
This will involve having skills in the following areas:
- Data analysis across all stages of the customer journey (acquisition, conversion & retention) and all areas of ecommerce performance.
- Being able to create a story that communicates customer behaviour and reporting on client performance.
- Being data curious and have the capability to out what the data says, and more importantly, why
- Be a great data communicator - being able to relay data in a way that is accessible to everyone
- Enjoy collaborating on projects
- Be able to create an insight generation programme, including knowing how to understand the customer, process and interpret the data
- Be a problem solver and enjoy being able to find the solution to a business/customer issue
- (Ideally) proven experience in a data analytics and conversion rate optimisation role
- (Ideally) experience using split testing software
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Starting salary of $60k-$75k
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Opportunities to travel to work with remote working teams
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- Regular company socials and events, including Games Nights, and lunchtime sports