Swanky is a fast-growing digital consulting and e-commerce agency. We’re a leader in the Shopify movement in Europe and Australia, expanding into the US and Canada.
Our focus is on creating nimble, flexible and cost-effective enterprise commerce solutions using Shopify Plus - the fastest growing enterprise e-commerce platform on the planet.
We are looking for a Head of Agency Marketing to develop and lead our marketing strategy across EMEA and internationally. For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity to eventually apply for the role of CMO as the needs of the business develop.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Swanky’s Content Manager and the rest of our team to maintain and grow Swanky’s brand and reputation internationally.
- Building a pipeline of new business and developing new ways to support and grow our existing client accounts through all channels.
- Building and growing relationships with our clients, partners, referrers and the wider Shopify community.
- You have a passion for e-commerce and entrepreneurship, and an awareness of evolving trends in DTC and B2B markets.
- You take initiative and have a strong sense of ownership for getting projects across the line. You’re naturally excited about seeing things through from start to finish.
- You’ve got excellent coordination skills and can effectively communicate with team members to keep many balls rolling in the right direction.
- As an optimist with a realistic mindset, you spot opportunities for commercial growth whilst effectively prioritising work and keeping the long- and short-term movement of the market in mind.
- Your technical and analytical understanding is excellent, always assessing how data can be used across digital platforms to inform strategic decisions.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt plans, communicate changes and steer a team of fellow marketers in an updated direction whenever necessary.
- A confident people-person who knows how to draw out skills and experience from different team members to coordinate the promotion of the agency.
- You’re also a bit of a team builder and booster, with an eye for noting and promoting the success of individuals as well as the wider team - both internally and externally.
- B2B marketing and connecting with enterprise decision makers.
- Using marketing automation and CRM systems for accurate attribution and reporting.
- Event management experience will be of particular interest due to a larger conference planned, as well as smaller events for our enterprise clients and virtual events like webinars.
- SEO best practice.
- Delivering content strategies with keywords in mind.
- Direct and delegated copywriting and content production.
- Tech and marketing partner management.
- An ability to determine which relationships will yield the most significant opportunities for co-marketing and lead generation.
- Razor-sharp reporting skills around campaign management and KPIs, analysing data and trends for insightful recommendations and identification of growth opportunities.
- Experience with analysis tools such as Moz & Google Analytics
- Leading marketing efforts for national and/or international agencies.
- Google Ads campaign management.
- Social media ads on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Ability to assess and introduce new channels based on value.
- An awareness of great design and an ability to brief and appraise design work to meet exceptional standards.
- A good understanding of Shopify and its partner ecosystem.
- [Experience using design tools within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD etc)]
- [Experience with Google suite tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides)]
- [Experience with Wordpress]
- Salary based on experience - we’re looking for outstanding candidates.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills.
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5.
- Working with a dynamic, creative and growing team on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects and campaigns.
- Be part of a highly collaborative and ambitious team.
- Regular company socials and events.
No recruiters, please.