We are a fast-growing and ambitious Digital Consulting and ecommerce agency, working with some of the UK’s biggest household names. We are leaders in the Shopify movement in Europe and are quickly making inroads into the US, Canadian and Australian markets.
Our growth has been achieved by helping our clients maximise their commercial potential through a team of specialists that make up a full-service ecommerce function: CRO strategists, Digital Marketers, UX Designers, SEO & Content Specialists & Project Managers.
We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst who will bring fresh and innovative thinking across our client engagements by putting data at the heart of the decision making process.
The role will work closely with our Digital Strategists to drive an increased conversion rate for our clients websites. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment, working with multiple team members, such as designers, developers & marketers. Strong organisation and communication skills are essential.
About the role
We are looking for an Insight & Analytics Manager who can champion the data-driven culture within Swanky, by helping to solve problems by leveraging data. Working across the business, you will work closely with our clients facing teams to improve online experiences for our clients.
You will be responsible for monitoring, testing, and analysis of our clients websites in order to make continual improvements to their digital experience. You’ll enjoy operating both strategically and tactically in a fast paced environment. Your analysis will also be central to setting development goals that align with our, and our clients business objectives.
This role will report to our Head of Growth and play a key role in developing business excellence through a data-led process.
Responsibility / Skills
- Design and develop regular reports to highlight business performance (focusing on opportunities and risks)
- Run regular detailed reports and provide confident insights on any key trends identified
- Interpret data and communicate clearly to the team along with reasoned recommendations to improve performance/mitigate risks
- Organise and analyse raw data to drive actionable insights
- Ad Hoc analysis as required and to review performance of new business initiatives
- Maintain details of competitors’ growth, business models and pricing to support business strategy decisions
- Investigate, recommend and explain drivers of change
- Google Data Studio; creating & managing data sources and producing complex insights in a presentable format (we are also happy with order data tools, such as Tableau)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to forge strong cross functional relationships whilst being a self starter
- High commercial awareness and ability to effectively prioritise innovative ideas
- Eagerness to learn more (this role will also be key to the success of our CRO/split testing programme)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of AB Testing
- Wider knowledge of marketing metrics and data sources relating to paid and organic search, display, video and/or social
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support
- Knowledge of online monitoring tools (SimilarWeb, Moz, SEO rank tracking etc.)
- Salary of £26,000-£34,000 dependent on experience.
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5.
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position within Swanky’s global presence.
- Remote working (with option to go into the office one day per week).
- Personal development within a fast-growing company.
- Collaborative, creative working environment.
- Regular company socials and events, including Games Nights, and lunchtime sports (post covid).
- Applicants do not need to be based in the South West as we are currently working from home.