New role alert! This is a new position for an experienced e-commerce digital marketer who is equally skilled at creating strategy and presenting to clients as they are with delivering awesome results.
We’re taking our paid media offer to the next level, so the person we’re looking for is ambitious, experienced and hungry for an exciting growth journey.
Swanky is a fast-growing e-commerce leader and we create nimble, flexible enterprise level e-commerce solutions using Shopify Plus. We’re growing rapidly with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
If you enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced environment in a client-facing team with the autonomy to grow this part of our offer while delivering exceptional service, this could be the job for you.
About the role
The Lead Digital Marketing Manager will coordinate ambitious marketing strategies across a number of accounts. This role is intrinsic to the development of our acquisition service to clients, so this person will be heavily involved in all aspects from pitching to leading on the execution of campaigns. In this role, you will:
- Use a data-led approach to digital marketing in order to recommend growth and commercial opportunities for our ambitious clients
- Communicate top-level marketing strategy and with detail at campaign and bidding strategy level
- Bring our marketing team together to collaborate with different channel specialists and line management of our digital marketing managers
- Work closely with our digital strategists to feed into the wider digital strategy
- Create accurate reports that include ad campaign ROI, data analysis to identify trends (in conjunction with our analysts) and report on key performance indicators (CPC, CTR, CPA etc.) for insightful recommendations on next steps
- Lead client pitches and be involved in sales conversations.
Our ideal candidate has significant experience in e-commerce acquisition campaigns and paid media channels, as well as highly evolved team and client management skills.
You will have a thorough understanding of all marketing channels, however the bulk of your experience should be in paid media and acquisition activities.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Have 3 + years of proven experience leading digital marketing in an e-commerce environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience using a variety of marketing platforms
- Be detail-oriented and data-led
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and a natural presentation style
- Have the ability to sell the importance of marketing services
- Be a natural people person and experienced team leader
- Be ambitious and show proactive ownership of your own growth as well as diligent client leadership
In order to be successful in delivering the quality of work we’re looking for, we also think you need:
- Preferable, but not essential specialism experience with Google Ads
- Experience with paid and organic social media across a variety of platforms
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience using marketplace sales channels such as Amazon and Ebay
- Experience of working with Shopify, ideally with knowledge of other e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Hybris, Demandware, BigCommerce etc).
This role is central to the growth of our paid media services, so for the right person, we’ll offer
- Salary £35,000-£45,000 pa, negotiable for the right person
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Working routine split between remote and office (post-COVID, days negotiable)
- Beautiful Exeter based offices on the Quay (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee in the office
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects
- Be part of an inspiring, growing, highly collaborative and ambitious team
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights, and lunchtime quizzes.