Do you thrive on delivering measurable results and get a kick out of seeing the success you can generate from a successful conversion rate optimisation test? Brilliant! We’re looking for a Digital Strategist with experience in conversion rate optimisation to run growth strategies across a number of fast moving accounts.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience running split testing programmes across multiple clients. If you have experience in loyalty and retention strategies we also think you could be a good fit for the team.
Swanky is a fast-growing e-commerce leader and we create nimble and flexible enterprise level e-commerce solutions using Shopify Plus. We’re growing rapidly with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
We’re able to deliver the quality of service we do by combining our exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from our partners. Our growth has been achieved by helping our clients maximise their commercial potential through a team of specialists that make up a full-service ecommerce function: CRO strategists, Digital Marketers, UX Designers, SEO & Content Specialists & Project Managers.
And this means we get to work with great clients like Olivia von Halle, Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
About the Role
We are looking for a commercially-minded strategist with strong digital marketing and conversion rate optimisation experience to join our Growth Accelerator service team. Together with a project manager, data insights analyst and a team of delivery specialists, you will help define and deliver long-term growth plans for our enterprise clients.
In this role, you will quickly grasp client data, business models, audience needs, industry trends and overall business objectives to build a strong and sustainable digital growth strategy. You will have a knack for spotting commercial opportunities and reviewing user journeys, keeping up with ecommerce news to help recommend relevant technology stacks in accordance with client budget and timeline.
This role will initially cover 3 key areas: ownership, strategy and implementation of digital strategy. However, the role will be continuously assessed to build on strengths, ambitions and ability of the employee.
- A strong ability for prioritising actions based on financial impact, urgency, speed of implementation as well as industry-specific requirements.
- A self-starter with a tech-savvy nature and a can-do attitude towards setting up and configuring digital strategy tools (on-page analytics, a/b and multivariate testing, ads management, email flows, loyalty points structure etc.)
- A brilliant communicator who can inspire and engage internal and external project stakeholders to reach measurable results, from the boardroom to the backroom.
- A champion of data-backed decision making for long and short-term planning.
- A hard-working individual who performs brilliantly in a team and is willing to get stuck in with different parts of a project as challenges arise.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is naturally excited by the opportunity to develop new skills and services in the ever-changing tech sector.
- Reviewing client data in different analytics tools (Google Analytics, in-app analytics, HotJar etc.) to understand and evaluate progress for key performance metrics.
- Evaluating user experience off-and-on site, in order to identify opportunities for improvements and coming up with hypotheses for test designs.
- Working with the Head of Growth, project manager, insights analyst, graphic designer and product specialist to deliver necessary growth tactics, with access to a developer team should technical challenges for implementation arise.
- Effectively communicating with project stakeholders, managing client expectations and working with a project manager to report on budget and timeline.
- Precise and robust management of the testing roadmap, including prioritisation of tests and tasks.
- Analysis of key performance indicators and ecommerce metrics (AOV, CLV, RPU etc.) to accurately report on ROI.
- +3 years working with enterprise ecommerce, client or agency side.
- Testing and personalisation experience.
- Reviewing, improving and implementing a sustainable digital architecture.
- Experience with or knowledge of Shopify and familiarity with app ecosystem.
- Setting up and managing loyalty and retention strategy experience.
- Strong experience setting up and using Google Analytics to extract relevant data.
- Salary of £26k - £30k PA depending on experience
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Opportunities to travel to work with remote working teams
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- Ongoing opportunities for in-house training
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights, and lunchtime quizzes
- Remote working applicants are welcome to apply.