Are you ready to take your experience in digital marketing and build on it to create digital strategies that generate success for our customers? In this exciting new role, you’ll be hands-on with our e-commerce clients, growing their brands and generating revenue through their Shopify Plus stores.
As a Junior Digital Strategist at Swanky, you’ll be part of a dedicated, fast-moving team of equally passionate individuals who thrive on delivering results. You’ll work closely with a team across several different accounts, so there’s plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
Swanky is a fast-growing e-commerce leader and we create nimble and flexible enterprise level e-commerce solutions using Shopify Plus. We’re growing rapidly with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
We’re able to deliver the quality of service we do by combining our exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from our partners. Our growth has been achieved by helping our clients maximise their commercial potential through a team of specialists that make up a full-service ecommerce function: CRO strategists, Digital Marketers, UX Designers, SEO & Content Specialists & Project Managers.
And this means we get to work with great clients like Olivia von Halle, Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
About the Role
We’re looking for a commercially-minded junior strategist to join our Growth Accelerator service team. Together with the Digital Strategy Manager, Data Analyst, Project Managers and team of delivery specialists, you will help deliver strategic direction and long-term growth plans for our enterprise clients.
In this role, you will help the team of strategists in prioritising client tasks by commercial impact and driving forward the conversion rate optimisation (CRO) programmes for our clients. From creating data-lead hypotheses to analysing and evaluating experiment results, you will be vital in helping to manage and execute the end to end CRO roadmap.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone with a marketing background to gain valuable experience in digital and ecommerce strategy, conversion rate optimisation and data insights. We are looking for a creative problem solver, someone who is keen to learn and will approach all problems with a positive and can-do attitude.
- A creative problem solver, the ability to investigate and present solutions to specific problems.
- An organised individual who is able to balance several priorities at the same time and meet tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail to ensure all client work is delivered to a high standard.
- A brilliant communicator who can effectively communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- A hard-working individual who performs brilliantly in a team and is willing to get stuck in with different parts of a project as challenges arise.
- A proactive approach to work.
- An ability to use and interpret data.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is naturally excited by the opportunity to develop new skills and services in the ever-changing tech sector.
- Utilise analytics reports from the data insights team to suggest data driven test strategy and hypothesis
- Compile CRO test proposals presenting relevant data insights, analytics and variant suggestions
- Responsible for briefing designers and developers on upcoming A/B tests
- Updating CRO status sheets and roadmaps in line with task progress
- Setting up A/B tests and implementing relevant tracking to ensure accurate results can be concluded across all tests
- Monitoring live A/B tests to ensure they are not negatively impacting clients website performance and suggesting optimisations and iterations where required
- Working with the data insights team to compile A/B test results
- Assisting the team to create monthly and quarterly review presentations for clients
- Extract actionable insights and opportunities from monthly data studio reports
- +2 years digital marketing experience
- Comfortable in analysing and interpreting data
- Ability to format presentations based on a brief
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, other tools such as Hotjar are desirable
- Ecommerce experience, Shopify knowledge is desirable
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing
- Salary of £20k - £22k PA depending on experience
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Opportunities to travel to work with remote working teams
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- Ongoing opportunities for in-house training
- A friendly and ambitious team
- Fun, challenging and often high profile projects
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights and lunchtime quizzes
- Remote working applicants are welcome to apply.