Ready to take your talent for organising projects, people and clients to the next level? Hello, we’re Swanky and we’re a fast-growing ecommerce agency based in Toowoomba. We design, build and grow Shopify Plus stores that convert.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager, ideally from an ecommerce background, who’s familiar with AGILE methodology, product development and managing sprint cycles.
We’re working with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US, Canada and Singapore.
We’re able to deliver the quality of service we do by combining our exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from our partners - DynamicYield, Tealium, Convert.com, Emarsys, Klaviyo and LoyaltyLion.
And this means we get to work with great clients like Olivia von Halle, Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
About the Role
Our project managers are exceptional at setting and managing expectations and communicating repercussions with both clients and staff. The core job is to:
- Proactively scope projects in tandem with the Director of Australian Operations and the fulfilment team to ensure project plans, timelines and deliverables are clear, understood by all, and followed.
- Manage internal, external and client teams to deliver high quality projects on time, in full
- Prioritise task delivery
- Monitor informal and scheduled tasks to ensure smooth project delivery
- Provide regular project overview reporting to team leads on a weekly/daily basis as required
- Quality assure outgoing projects/manage the quality assurance process
- Maintain accurate calendars to prevent double booking of resources for client and internal meetings
- Set expectations to ensure our projects run on time.
Our expectation would be that you would become an expert on all things Shopify - the technology integrations, basic strategy principles, broad marketing concepts, analytics and all the keys to enterprise growth. To be effective in this role, you need a proactive approach, be filled with enthusiasm and have a genuine passion for ecommerce.
Role requirements / essential skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management, ideally in ecommerce but any digital role can be considered
- Know and understand the difference between frontend and backend development
- Used any project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Wrike, Trello, Basecamp
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable in front of clients
- Experience in AGILE methodology and leading sprints (formal certification not essential)
- Based in/or near Toowoomba or happy to relocate (assistance available for the right person)
- Previous Shopify experience
- Prince2, AGILE or Scrum master certification
- An appreciation of strategic and analytical decision-making
- Experience with other ecommerce tools
- Salary $70k to $90k - room for rapid progression for the right person
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Toowoomba-based offices but option to work remotely for part of the week is available
- Free unlimited tea and coffee (in the office)
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects
- "They invest in their team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills."
- Be part of an inspiring, growing, highly collaborative and ambitious team.