New role alert! This is a new position for an experienced e-commerce digital marketer who is equally skilled at creating paid media strategy and presenting to clients as they are with delivering awesome results.
We’re taking our paid media offer to the next level, so the person we’re looking for is ambitious, experienced and hungry for an exciting growth journey.
Swanky is a fast-growing e-commerce leader and we create nimble, flexible enterprise level e-commerce solutions using Shopify Plus. We’re growing rapidly with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
If you enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced environment in a client-facing team with the autonomy to grow this part of our offer while delivering exceptional service, this could be the job for you.
About the role
- The ideal candidate will have experience in pro-actively managing paid marketing campaigns in e-commerce, with a focus on driving growth across a number of accounts.
- It will involve using a data-led approach to PPC campaigns and monitoring in order to recommend growth and commercial opportunities for our ambitious clients.
- The candidate will need to be able to communicate overarching marketing strategy and go into detail at campaign and bidding strategy level, as well as configure, launch, manage, analyse and optimise across paid advertising channels, such as Google Ads and paid social.
- They will need to be a great communicator and team player in order to effectively brief our designers on creative, whilst also being able to project manage ad campaigns from idea through to launch.
- The candidate must also be transparent in their communication, sometimes handling difficult conversations.
- The candidate will need razor-sharp reporting skills for ad campaign ROI, analysing data to identify trends (in conjunction with our analysts) and report on key performance indicators (CPC, CTR, CPA etc.) for insightful recommendations on next steps.
- The ideal candidate is ambitious and shows industrious client leadership, constantly identifying opportunities for growth.
- 2 + years of proven experience working with paid search and paid social advertising.
- A good communicator with strong writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and data-led.
- A proactive approach to learning personally and professionally.
- A keen interest in e-commerce.
- Tech-savvy self-starter capable of running multiple campaigns independently whilst also being a proactive team-player who can contribute with marketing ideas.
- A collaborator, comfortable working closely with digital strategists, other marketing team members and the project management team.
- A solid understanding of and appreciation for the full customer journey and how paid advertising integrates with other marketing channels and the onsite customer experience.
- Outstanding presentation skills; oral and written for reporting to clients.
- Experience with Google Ads.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with social media ads on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn, with a keen interest in trying new ads platforms.
- Experience of working with Shopify, ideally with knowledge of other e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Hybris, Demandware, BigCommerce etc).
- Technical skill and an ability to write AdWords Scripts.
- Any experience using DoubleClick, AdRoll, Criteo, SteelHouse and familiarity with marketing automation tools (Dotmailer, Klaviyo, Bronto, Emarsys, HubSpot, Marketo etc.) is appreciated.
- Salary £24,000-£28,000 based on experience
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects
- "They invest in their team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills."
- Be part of an inspiring, growing, highly collaborative and ambitious team.
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights and lunchtime quizzes.