Do you thrive on delivering measurable results and get a kick out of seeing the success you can generate for your clients? Brilliant! We’re looking for a Digital Strategist with experience in ecommerce growth to run improvement strategies across a number of fast moving accounts.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience working across multiple clients, using multiple digital channels to increase client revenue. We provide training, so regardless of your digital specialism, attitude and a strategic mindset is what we’re primarily looking for.
Swanky is a fast-growing e-commerce leader and we create nimble and flexible enterprise level e-commerce solutions using Shopify Plus. We’re growing rapidly with clients in Europe, Australia and gaining new ground in the US and Canada.
We’re able to deliver the quality of service we do by combining our exceptional knowledge of the Shopify platform with cutting-edge technology solutions from our partners. Our growth has been achieved by helping our clients maximise their commercial potential through a team of specialists that make up a full-service ecommerce function: CRO strategists, Digital Marketers, UX Designers, SEO & Content Specialists & Project Managers.
And this means we get to work with great clients like Olivia von Halle, Knomo, SaltRock, Greg Norman, Kettle, Itsu Grocery and Huel.
About the role
You will work with analysts, developers, project managers, content and UX teams and digital marketing managers to improve customer experiences across various accounts (all ecommerce). Our Digital Strategists are responsible for end-to-end strategic solutions and leading the development of data-driven digital strategy. You will own the relationships with your clients, meaning top-notch communication skills are essential.
In this role, you will quickly grasp client data, business models, audience needs, industry trends and overall business objectives to build a strong and sustainable digital growth strategy. You will have a knack for spotting commercial opportunities and reviewing user journeys, keeping up with ecommerce news to help recommend relevant technology stacks in accordance with client budget and timeline.
What will you be doing?
- Act as an advocate for digital progression, leading the overall digital strategy and guiding our clients vision. Lead the development of strategic opportunities analysis, prioritization roadmaps and ROI analysis as part of the overall future vision. This will include CRO, overall customer experience strategy, loyalty, retention, leveraging technology investments and digital marketing.
- Collaborate with our Data and Analytics teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, conversion rate optimisation strategies and digital marketing efforts.
- Translate business objectives, end user needs and inputs from customers or partners into documented business requirements.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive, and collaborative work environment. You’ll play an active role in bringing in specialist support from the rest of the team at Swanky.
- Be a self-starter with a tech-savvy nature and a can-do attitude towards setting up and configuring digital strategy tools (on-page analytics, a/b and multivariate testing, ads management, email flows, loyalty points structure etc.)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is naturally excited by the opportunity to develop new skills and services in the ever-changing tech sector.
- Evaluating user experience off-and-on site, in order to identify opportunities for improvements and coming up with hypotheses for test designs.
- Working with the Head of Growth, project manager, insights analyst, graphic designer and product specialist to deliver necessary growth tactics, with access to a developer team should technical challenges for implementation arise.
- Effectively communicating with project stakeholders, managing client expectations and working with a project manager to report on budget and timeline.
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership in a ‘start-up’ environment within a global agency: leadership, situational awareness and influencing skills are a must.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions quickly with the clients best interests at the forefront.
- Experience at a large consultancy, agency or within an ecommerce business is a plus. Successful past experience leading similar strategy engagements required (preferably for at least 3 years).
- Experience that spans across CRO, UX, digital marketing, business operations, design, data and analytics. This means that you should feel comfortable talking about the importance of each of these elements in the overall customer experience (not necessarily having to have skills in each of these areas).
- Consultative mindset, approach and execution to leading clients in their expansion domestically and internationally.
- Possess exemplary client service skills, to all people, all of the time.
- The ability to take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Salary of £26k - £30k PA depending on experience
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- Ongoing opportunities for in-house training
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights, and lunchtime quizzes
- Remote working applicants are welcome to apply.