Do you thrive on delivering measurable results and get a kick out of seeing the success you can generate for your clients? Brilliant! We’re looking for a digital strategist with experience in ecommerce growth to run improvement strategies across a number of fast moving accounts.
As an eCommerce Strategist, your ultimate goal is to help retailers grow their businesses online by creating and delivering an all encompassing ecommerce strategy. You will need to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills with strong workload management and prioritisation skills.
You will manage a range of clients, effectively becoming an extension of their in-house eCommerce team. Your client base will be varied across different industries, and you’ll be committed to providing a bespoke service tailored to the client by gaining a deep understanding of their business and utilising all of the tools at Swanky’s disposal to achieve that.
With your clients at the centre of everything you do, you will be responsible for their growth, satisfaction and relationship by ensuring they are happy and their online business is growing. You will be at the forefront of delivering collaborative digital strategies in pursuit of your clients vision
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience working across multiple clients, using multiple digital channels to increase client revenue and be excellent at building trusting relationships. We provide training, so regardless of your digital specialism, attitude and a strategic mindset is what we’re primarily looking for.
You will however have a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, and strong experience and/or knowledge in at least one digital marketing channel: CRO, customer experience, ecommerce operations or digital marketing. You will also be used to achieving targets as an individual and part of a team, and be confident in delivering challenging, innovative and forward-thinking strategies focussed on driving growth.
What you'll be doing
- Build, nurture and own strong client relationships across different industries and levels within their businesses.
- Understand client needs and develop strategies to address them
- Build an understanding of clients’ areas of focus and opportunity to ensure relevant and targeted strategies are identified and implemented
- Ensure that all clients have a strategic vision and roadmap to deliver growth/overcome challenges
- Lead on campaign creation, planning and measurement in conjunction with digital marketing managers at Swanky and with your clients in-house teams.
- Monitoring campaign performance, delivering regular performance reports to clients and always keeping a focus on the need to deliver a positive return in their investment in Swanky.
- Keep close to client commercials and profitability, and ensure you’re taking an entrepreneurial approach to client growth by using all the tools available to Swanky and the Shopify ecosystem.
- Always be on the lookout to identify commercial opportunities to grow and develop your clients
What we need to see
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership in a ‘start-up’ environment within a global agency: leadership, situational awareness and influencing skills are a must.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions quickly with the clients best interests at the forefront.
- Experience at a large consultancy, agency or within an ecommerce business is a plus. Successful past experience leading similar strategy engagements required (preferably for at least 3 years).
- Experience that spans across CRO, UX, digital marketing, business operations, design, data and analytics. This means that you should feel comfortable talking about the importance of each of these elements in the overall customer experience (not necessarily having to have skills in each of these areas).
- Consultative mindset, approach and execution to leading clients in their expansion domestically and internationally.
- Possess exemplary client service skills, to all people, all of the time.
- The ability to take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Salary of £26k - £30k PA depending on experience
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year served, capped at 5
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter based offices (currently temporarily remote)
- Free unlimited tea, hot chocolate and coffee (in the office)
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- Ongoing opportunities for in-house training
- Regular company socials and events, including games nights, and lunchtime quizzes
- Remote working applicants are welcome to apply.