We’re Swanky and we’re a fast-growing, global Shopify Plus ecommerce agency. Based in Toowoomba, we’re looking for a social media ads specialist to join our team.
But we’re not just looking for anyone, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, client-centric environment. If you truly get a buzz from smashing a client’s target and uplevelling up their business - you could be a great fit for Swanky.
We design, build and grow Shopify Plus stores that convert. With 3 locations worldwide by the end of 2021, we’re on a fast growth trajectory to add more over the next 5 years. We’ve been recognised as Shopify Plus Experts since the inception of their enterprise platform and our clients work across a range of verticals. From FMCG to premium fashion, digital downloads to IT hardware and span over 10 different countries, their annual combined online revenues exceed A$1 billion.
About the Role
Our ideal person is an experienced Paid Social Media specialist or Digital Marketer with specific expertise in paid social. You’ll be part of our eCom-as-a-Service team working with a range of clients primarily on their Facebook and Instagram ads, but we’re expanding into Pinterest and Tiktok, so experience of those channels as ad platforms would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career, learn about new technologies and sustainable digital strategy, in a supportive and productive culture working with internationally acclaimed brands.
In this role you will be working within our eCom-as-a-Service team to:
- Create, manage and optimise paid marketing campaigns and develop broader strategies across any social ads channels, primarily Facebook & Instagram, for domestic and international merchants
- Work with the broader eCom-as-a-Service team to build customer lifecycle marketing strategies across acquisition, conversion and retention (Email, SMS, push notifications, loyalty strategy and Messenger)
- Use your outstanding presentation skills; oral and written to create meaningful and insightful reports for clients
About your Experience
- Minimum 1+ years of proven experience in paid Facebook campaign management for eCommerce - you’ll need to share more details about this at the interview including results!
- Previous ecommerce platform experience from a marketing perspective - preferably Shopify
- Experience with paid and organic social media across other Social Platforms (Pinterest, TikTok & LinkedIn)
- Experience with email marketing (Klaviyo or dotdigital), using marketplace sales channels such as Amazon and Ebay would be an advantage
- Copywriting for ads experience
- A working knowledge of the following tools and ad tech will be considered valuable but not essential: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio, Criteo, Feed management tools, SuperMetrics, Glew, Wicked Reports or similar reporting platforms
You’ll also need to have:
- Strong analytical skills and experience using a variety of marketing platforms
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A detail-oriented and data-led approach
- A natural people person, collaborator, leader and (future) manager
- A proactive approach to learning, personally and professionally
- A keen interest in eCommerce
It’s important that you’re a great fit within the team, so these are skills and attributes we look for the most:
- Initiative - self starters and problem solvers
- Commercial nous - we want to demonstrate profitable ROI (not just ROAS!)
- The ability to research, and think critically
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Quick learner, who is adept at picking up new software and learning new concepts
- Salary A$55,000 - A$80,000 negotiable + relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Beautiful new office in Toowoomba CBD's "The Bank" - with rooftop bar for Friday afternoons and client events
- Camaraderie in a friendly and ambitious team with shared goals
- A company culture that feels like a start-up but with the backing and experience of a global scale-up in its next phase of growth
- Fun, challenging and often high profile projects with global brands
- Opportunity to rapidly progress your career in our fast-evolving team
- Friday Whisky Club (we are not afraid of other kindred spirits either!)
- Social sports teams (Futsal and more to come)
- Regular office and out of office social events