Paid Social Media Specialist (eCommerce)
Swanky Australia Pty Ltd
Swanky is a leading international eCommerce agency, growing rapidly across Europe, APAC and the United States. We work almost exclusively on Shopify’s enterprise platform - Shopify Plus and pride ourselves on helping businesses rapidly evolve, scale and grow.
In addition to our design and development team’s capacity to deliver new high-performance eCommerce websites, our marketing and strategy teams (handling conversion rate optimisation or CRO, personalisation, SEO, paid marketing and campaign strategy) are building a great reputation thanks to producing exceptional results for our global client base.
We work with fast-growing brands and great technology partners in order to accelerate and consolidate growth for businesses with annual turnovers from $1m to $100m+. We’re always looking for people who share our passion for eCommerce, digital marketing, strategic planning, data-based decision-making and client success.
We aspire to unlock our clients full eCommerce potential by consulting on the best tools and strategies; transforming them into industry leaders with beautiful and commercially optimised websites.
About the Role
Swanky is seeking an experienced Facebook Digital Marketer to join our eCom-as-a-Service team. This is a great opportunity to advance your career, learn about new technologies and sustainable digital strategy, in a supportive and productive culture working with internationally acclaimed brands.
In this role you will be working within our eCom-as-a-Service team to:
- Create, manage and optimise paid marketing campaigns and develop broader strategies across Facebook & Instagram for domestic and international merchants
- You will work with the broader eCom-as-a-Service team to build customer lifecycle marketing strategies across acquisition, conversion and retention (Email, SMS, push notifications, loyalty strategy and Messenger)
- Minimum 1+ years of proven experience in paid Facebook campaign management for eCommerce
- Strong analytical skills and experience using a variety of marketing platforms
- An excellent communicator with strong written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and data-led
- A natural people person, leader and (future) manager
- A proactive approach to learning personally and professionally
- A keen interest in eCommerce
- The ability to sell the importance of marketing services
- A collaborator, comfortable working closely with Head of eCom-as-a-Service, Analysts, eCommerce Managers, Designers & Clients
- Outstanding presentation skills; oral and written for reporting to clients
- Experience creating & managing Facebook & Instagram for eCommerce
- Experience with paid and organic social media across other Social Platforms (Pinterest, TikTok & LinkedIn)
- Experience with email marketing would be an advantage
- Experience using marketplace sales channels such as Amazon and Ebay would be an advantage
- Prior copywriting experience and/or a working knowledge of the following tools and ad tech will be considered valuable but not essential.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Feed management tools
- SuperMetrics, Glew, Wicked Reports or similar reporting platforms
- Google Data StudioFacebook Ad Manager
Most desired skills and attributes:
- Initiative - self starters and problem solvers we are looking for YOU
- Commercial nous - we want to demonstrate profitable ROI (not just ROAS!)
- The ability to research, and think critically
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Quick learner, who is adept at picking up new software and learning new concepts
You will be joining a cutting-edge eCommerce agency offering consultation, design, development and marketing campaign management to a broad range of exciting, growing and ambitious clients. The agency's current client list includes multiple national and international brands, local businesses and charities, as well as a host of smaller startups.
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Barely any traffic
- Great location for young families
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Beautiful location in the old Westpac building (with rooftop bar upstairs)
- A friendly and ambitious team
- Potential for future international travel
- Fun, challenging and often high profile projects
- Opportunity to progress in our fast-evolving team
- Friday Whisky Club (we are not afraid of other kindred spirits either!)
- Social sports teams (Futsal and more to come)
- Regular office and out of office social events