We’re Swanky and we’re a fast-growing, global Shopify Plus ecommerce agency. Based in Toowoomba, we’re looking for a Paid Search ads specialist to join our team.
But we’re not just looking for anyone, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, client-centric environment. If you truly get a buzz from smashing a client’s target and levelling up their business - you could be a great fit for Swanky.
We design, build and grow Shopify Plus stores that convert. With 3 locations across Australia, France and the UK, we’re on a fast growth trajectory to add more offices over the next 5 years. We’ve been recognised as Shopify Plus Experts since the inception of the Plus program and our clients sell across a range of verticals. From FMCG to premium fashion, digital downloads to IT hardware and spanning over 10 different countries, their annual combined online revenues exceed A$1 billion.
About the Role
Our ideal person is an experienced Digital Marketer with specific expertise managing different ad types across Google, Youtube and Bing. You’ll be part of our eCom-as-a-Service team working with a range of clients primarily on their Google and Bing ads, but we’re expanding into Youtube lately and have been seeing growing success with local inventory search ads.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career, learn about new technologies and sustainable digital strategy, in a supportive and productive culture working with internationally acclaimed brands.
In this role you will be working within our eCom-as-a-Service team to:
- Create, manage and optimise paid marketing campaigns and develop broader strategies collaborating with our social ads managers and strategists, for domestic and international merchants
- Work with the broader eCom-as-a-Service team to build customer lifecycle marketing strategies across acquisition, conversion and retention (Email, SMS, push notifications, loyalty strategy and FB Messenger)
- Use your outstanding presentation skills; oral and written to create meaningful and insightful reports for clients
About your Experience
- Minimum 1+ years of proven experience in paid Search & Shopping campaign management for eCommerce - you’ll need to share more details about this at the interview including results!
- Previous ecommerce platform experience from a marketing perspective - preferably Shopify
- Experience with email marketing (Klaviyo or DotDigital), using marketplace sales channels such as Amazon and eBay would be an advantage in helping you understand more than just acquisition
- Copywriting ads experience
- A working knowledge of the following tools and ad tech will be considered valuable but not essential: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Data Studio, Criteo, Feed management tools, SuperMetrics, Glew, Wicked Reports or similar reporting platforms
You’ll also need to have:
- Strong analytical skills and experience using a variety of marketing platforms
- Excellent communication with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A detail-oriented and data-led approach
- A natural people person, collaborator, leader and (future) manager
- A proactive approach to learning, personally and professionally
- A keen interest in eCommerce
It’s important that you’re a great fit within the team, so these are skills and attributes we look for the most:
- Initiative - self starters and problem solvers
- Commercial nous - we want to demonstrate profitable ROI (not just ROAS!)
- The ability to research, and think critically
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Quick learner, who is adept at picking up new software and learning new concepts
- Salary A$55,000 - A$85,000 negotiable + relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Beautiful new office in Toowoomba CBD's "The Bank" - with rooftop bar for Friday afternoons and client events
- Camaraderie in a friendly and ambitious team with shared goals
- A company culture that feels like a start-up but with the backing and experience of a global scale-up in its next phase of growth
- Fun, challenging and often high profile projects with global brands
- Opportunity to rapidly progress your career in our fast-evolving team
- Friday Whisky Club (we are not afraid of other kindred spirits either!)
- Social sports teams (Indoor soccer, recruiting for netball and more to come)
- Regular office and out of office social events
- Travel (in future) to our UK and French offices (and future ones), as well as domestic and international events like IRCE (Chicago), Shopify UNITE (Toronto), eCom Unlocked (Exeter), Recur (Los Angeles), Shopify Pursuit (Melbourne) and Retail Global (Gold Coast)
- An Opportunity to Grow - we love to promote from within, we have ambitious plans for the future and have demonstrated we have the ability to scale up!
- Join us to build your career